Friday, November 1, 2013

Joy Filled Home Challenge

I'm a homebody, and always have been.

Growing up we didn't have a lot, but my mom took pride in our home and turned that "handyman special" into a beautiful, warm and inviting space. I like to think that I too am creating a space for my family and friends to gather and create memories.

Today, while scanning through my Instagram feed I came across a new photo a day challenge. While I'm not the best at seeing these challenges through to the end of the month (hello - it is called a CHALLENGE), but I love that they make you stop and think about your photos, and to think out side of the box at times.


This month won't you join me on Instagram and take part of the November Joy Filled Home Challenge? I'd love to see your pictures!

Here's my Day 1: Favorite Room pic



Please stop by Michaela Noelle Designs blog to gets all of the details on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment